Tuesday 12 February 2008

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for making things complicated between us. I never wished for us to argue, I didn't want any fuss.

Still, here I am now, ready to let go. For once I'm not being naive but instead realistic, things just didn't turn out the way I hoped it would, I don't know what else to do.

I'm sorry for not being able to be patient enough to wait for it to happen. We're in the middle of February now, if I could I would probably love a vacation in Aspen.

I'm done living my life through hopeless romantic fairytales in novels, I'm ready to get out there again. You will always be a very special person to me, your place inside my heart will never be replaced, after all you are and always will be a beloved friend.

All I think I might need now is some time and space. After all it will probably take me some time to stop thinking of your beautiful and charming face.

Since I'm the one who rushed away creating all these uncontrolable feelings inside my heart I believe that I should be the one to blaim. I just hoped that in time you would have felt the same.

Either way like I just said, I'm moving on now. Still, I honestly don't know how, I'm sure that I will be able to figure it out somehow.

But it has to take place. For someday I know that I will find someone that will make me feel warm and safe.

All I need you to know is that I'm truly sorry.

No comments: