Monday 18 February 2008

I will miss you when you're gone.

Why do you have to go away? Please explain to me the reason for why you can't stay?

I understand that you need some kind of mini-semester. But from what I've heard the weather man said that this weekend it would only be bad weather?

For I had hoped for some one-to-one time with you. I guess that this is my way for saying; I will miss you.

Promise me that you will take care of yourself, honestly, I don't want to see any broken bones. I know how hard it would be for you if your friends would keep laughing about your fall, I just don't want them to come up with silly jokes.

All I know is that you will be on my mind. I will be right here waiting, I won't leave my spot, let's just say that I will be easy to find.

Please go away now and hurry back! I would love to help you unpack.

Think of me when you're standing on that high mountain. The memory of you will float inside my heart's deepest fountain.

All I know is that I will miss you when you're gone.

No comments: