Wednesday 20 February 2008

Red Rose.

Picture: Private (Taken by me)

I am so happy!
I found this cute little bag from Rules by Mary (as seen above) in a small store called L.E.V.A at Hornsgatan 60 in Stockholm earlier today.

It's from their fall collection of 2007 and this particular bag has been sold out everywhere! Anyway thanks to the tip that I got from Filippa I finally found it today!

Besides, I believe that my wallet was quite happy too since it was on sale (50%!) Wait there's more! :)

Tonight I'm going out (again) with my girls and guess who will do me the honour of hangin upon my left shoulder? Well, my new beloved Red Rose of course! ;) Anyway I need to run a few other errands before I start planning the outfit for tonight.

I wish you all a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, den är så himla snygg! Den hade inte alls suttit fel i min väsksamling ;) Ha en underbar kväll! :D

About me said...

Emma: Hihi tack! Visst är den? ;) Detsamma sötnos!

Anonymous said...

Jag fick tag på den också! Den sista dom hade, blev så glad när Filippa tipsade om att den fanns kvar där.

Kolla gärna in min, lastyle.blogg.se
//Lina

goldenpearl said...

Lina: Åh va roligt :) Grattis! Javisst det blev jag också, trodde att de skulle ta slut jätte snabbt vilket de tydligen gjorde efter att jag var där.