Monday 4 February 2008

Proabably the best feeling in the world.

Picture: DeviantArt

I may be an independent woman still, there are times when I long to be in your safe embrace. To be able to look up and to see your charming and smiling face.

People around me might see me as a self-confident woman still, there are times when I am scared to death and wish that you could take my hand and lead the way.

If only you knew the number of times I have stoped in the middle of the street and turned around to see if you were there, honestly I have been doing this since you left in May.

I may laugh and smile everyday, still I never laugh the same way I did when you were here. Time has gone so fast, soon it will be a year since you were near.

I may be a hopeless romantic woman still, I can not help that my heart is completely sold. I keep on dreaming about being in your arms for that is probably the best feeling in the world.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Carlsberg: We don't make feelings, but if we did; it'd probably be the best feeling in the world.

Haha, den var inte bra, men klyfitg ändå! Haha.

About me said...

D: Haha tack för den klyftiga kommentaren, dock håller jag inte med Carlsberg som sagt .. ^^