Wednesday 6 February 2008

If only I could make my heart stop.

Picture: DeviantArt

Forgive me
for taking you for granted. In the end it was our friendship that I truly wanted.

People often say that "one learns from our own mistakes" and that is what I have done. My heart has been giving away so much love, please tell me what is the point with it if it is not appreciated? It might be easy to handle at the beginning but it is difficult in the long run.

Relationships of all kind should have a certain rule where you "give and take". And never act like you care if you know that you will never feel that way for another person, I am sure that is one of the worst things one could do to another person, to be fake.

I have never understood one thing, is it possible to care for a person as much as I do? At the same time I can not help feeling like the world's most ridiculous fool.

If only I could let it out and let it fall like the rain outside. If only I could stop dreaming that you were here by my side.

Please forgive my heart and soul, but I simply don't think I will be able to get over you by walking away. I honestly wish there was something that you could say..

If only I could do something about all these feelings,
if only I could make my heart stop.

No comments: