Sunday 3 February 2008

A long journey.

For the very first time it felt as if the magic in the air was gone. It felt as if we had enterred an unknown zone.

Suddenly everything inside of me froze. For one second it felt as if my heart had been pricked by a thorn of a red rose.

I didn't know what to say. A few minutes later you disappeared and went away.

I sat there in complete silence lost in the deepest confusion. What did just happen? I simply couldn't come up with any solution.

I never thought that I would let you in inside my heart and never let my true feelings show. I tried to be strong, still it feels as if I lost some of my self-control.

For many months I have tried to get rid of the pain. Tonight I will let it all out, I will let it fall from my eyes, heavy tears such as the pure silver rain.

I wish I knew what to believe. All I want for my soul is to find inner peace.

I wish both of us could experience the golden and magic dust in the air between four eyes. One day we will and when that day comes I will embrace you from both sides.

For it has been a long journey and it does not end here.

No comments: