Wednesday 6 February 2008

Worn-out + panda eyes = attractive?

I'm sure most of you wonder why I have chosen such a strange title for tonight's post, don't worry here comes the explanation.

As I sat down to eat dinner with the rest of the family my youngest brother looks at me and gives me the biggest smile I had seen during the entire day and says, "Fia, you look great tonight! That's how you should look like everyday."

I stared back at him with a surprised face, I didn't know what to say. After a few seconds I answered, "I honestly don't know why you just said that because right now I'm not feeling attractive since I'm tired and feel all worn-out."

Apparently he thought the opposite (!) and when I looked into the mirror I saw that my mascara had smeared out around my eyes so it looked as if I had black panda eyes. A smile appeared on my lips and I came to think of the quote "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and I realized that it is true.

For some reason my brother thought I looked great tonight while I thought the opposite. Still, it made my evening. Thank you, I love you B.

No comments: