Sunday 17 February 2008

Girltalk + hot chocolate.

Picture: DeviantArt

To begin with I must say that Friday evening turned out to be a great night full of dancing and laughing, I had such a great time which explains why I didn't come home until 4.30 AM.. Let's just say that my parents wheren't that happy about that!

Anyway when I woke up today my entire body was in great pain, especially my poor feet who somehow managed to survive through that long night in high heels.

I figured that I needed to rest today so what could be better than to spend the afternoon (since I slept until 2 PM..) with my best friends and to share some girltalk about this week's latest events.

Besides that I've been longing for some hot chocolate during the entire day! Perhaps I'll do it tomorrow then, wouldn't it be nice to have someone that could do a hot cup of it for you and do it in a similar artistic way as seen in the picture above?

I sure would love to learn how to do it. Sorry time for bed, I'm still exhausted, I promise to write more tomorrow. Have a great morning/evening!

No comments: