Sunday 10 February 2008

Social event on the 15th of February.

Picture: Grand Hôtel Stockholm (Click on the picture for a larger view!)

I
forgot to tell you about a special invitation I received earlier this week from a good friend of mine. On the 15th of February (next Friday!) there will be a social event held at "The Cadier Bar" (as seen on the picture above) at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.

P and his friends from Stockholm University have organized it and from what I have heard from P, it seems as if it's going to be a spectacular evening! At first I had other plans, since I am supposed to babysit next Thursday I said I could do it on Friday as well but as you can imagine I changed my mind.

Besides, another good friend of mine and to my family has planned to have something at her place, also next Friday! What a dilemma, I'm so sorry D that I will be missing out the dinner at your place, I hope you can forgive me and that we can do it again at some other time!

Anyway I promise that I will take pictures from the evening! From judging the picture above and from reading the following description that can be found at Grand Hôtel's website;

"The Cadier Bar
is an international cocktail bar. In the relaxed environment, experienced bartenders serve drinks from every corner of the world. A selection of bar food is also available. The Cadier Bar, named after the hotel's founder Régis Cadier, is a popular meeting-place, for the guests of the hotel as well as for discerning Stockholmers." - it sounds wonderful! I am sure that we will all have a great time.

As I wrote above I will give you more details about how the evening turned out next week. No matter how this upcoming week will turn out atleast I will have something to look forward to next Friday!

No comments: