Monday 19 November 2007

The Airport.

Picture: DeviantArt

Once again I have been having these strange dreams. For a few seconds everything changes and suddenly nothing is the way it seems.

I see you within a near distance, only a few meters away in the opposite direction. I admire your splendid smile and seek within your shining eyes for my reflection.

Suddenly we move towards each other and we embrace one another. I feel overwhelmed of having you in my presence for I have missed you like no other.

We stand there in the middle of all the traffic and chaos of people arriving and departing to/from the airport.

In a blink of an eye I am awake again and I'm sitting up straight in my bed, confused due to the fact that I once again had the same strange dream.

What can this dream truly mean..?

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

To see a busy airport in your dream, signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. Some new idea is taking off or is ready to take off. You may be experiencing a new relationship, new career path or new adventure.

To dream of a deserted airport, indicates that your travel plans will be changed or delayed.

*********

Anyway, I was also wondering how you manage to end your posts and your sidebar at like, the exctly same place? I'ts fantastic! Every time I check after every new posts - both end at the same place!

Love your blog, as usual, and i hope you can find some concolence in the interpretation of the airport.

/D

About me said...

D: I am speechless. Honestly darling, you really made my day when I read your comment! I mean just the fact that you actually looked it up for me on the net, that's the cutest thing someone has ever done to me! Thank you! :)

After that I had read it, believe it or not, I actually started to understand the reason for why I've been having those dreams. So thank you "again" for letting me read the thing you found about identifying dreams.

Now to the question you asked about the layout of my blog and posts. This is how it's done:

1) I have chosen the template called "Minima" which automatically organizes everything in the blog. With that I mean that the texts and all is shown to be in the "center". Try it and you will see it for yourself!

2) Now to the posts, whenever I write a post I always write it under "Compose" where the last thing I do after finishing my writing is to mark the text with the mouse and then click on the "picture" (the small field where it says that you can change Font, style, size, add a picture etc) where you can see that the text's lines are all equal. (It is the last one to the right)

I'm sorry if you didn't get everything (I'm so bad when it comes to explain things about my blog) but I promise you! I will show you some day when you're at our house! Which I hope will be some day soon :)

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really do appreciate them! I will read the interpretation about the airport once more before I'll go to bed, perhaps everything will be clearer tomorrow morning! Take care and thank you for being such a faithful reader!

Love,

/S