Sunday 11 November 2007

Missing Link.

Picture: DeviantArt

I've been looking for a certain link. A missing link.

Without it I can not be complete. Without it anyone may defeat me.

I thought you had it but then you turned around. Suddenly I felt completely lost and the music I had heard inside my heart every time you were near had disappeared. I really do miss the lovely sound.

I'm still standing here looking for that certain link. Perhaps I should write you a letter, not an e-mail but a regular letter and this time it will be written with ink.

To be honest I do not know what I am hoping for. The thought of seeing you again is almost forgotten unlike before.

We could have been a great couple sharing love, friendship and commitment to one another. I guess I am over it now so there really is no point for you to bother.

It took me so long to figure out that you are not the person who has my missing link. I always thought it would be rapped up in a cute envelope in pink.

My searching must go on. I will continue until dawn.

Perhaps I will find it someday. Perhaps I will find it next Friday?

No comments: