Saturday 10 November 2007

Boys Like Girls - On Top Of The World

Normally my younger brothers and I don't have the same taste when it comes to music. But there are occasions when we find artists/songs which we like.

The song "On Top Of The World" by Boys like Girls is a song I listened today, a song my brother had in his iPod. And I must say that I loved it! And not just this song, their latest album is soo good!

Anyway this song is my favourite so listen to it and let me know what you think about it. Enjoy!

P.S. This is my favourite part of the song;

"'Cause all the roads they lead to where you are.
And all the streetlights shine like they were stars.
That's where you are.

Let's spend tonight on top of the world.
And we can do anything,
We can be anything.
I'll meet you tonight on top of the world.
As real as it seems,
You're only in my dreams"

No comments: