Wednesday 28 November 2007

You are one of the miracles of my life.

Picture: Private - Me

I have been thinking about what you did to me the moment you came into my life. From the beginning I was just an ordinary girl with a life that was of no bigger importance but you made me grow inside.

My eyes had been opened up and suddenly I saw things from a different perspective. I was still me but somehow I had become even more active.

I love the things that you made me discover within myself. Thanks to you I don't feel "small" anymore, no I don't see myself as a little elf.

My heart has grown and so has my soul. You have filled up the empty space I had inside, you have covered the black hole.

Somehow you always seemed to bring out the best in me. I just wish I could make you see..

No matter the distance or whether if we are far apart. You are still right here with me, inside my heart.

I think about you every day and night. If I could, you know I would, try to visit you, I promise you this, I would have taken the next flight.

All that waits now is yet another long, cold and lonely night. Sleep tight.

All I really wanted to say is, You are one of the miracles of my life. It is you that make me shine so bright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad du skriver bra! Älskar att läsa det du skriver :) Imorgon ses vi! <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack för din fina kommentar sötnos :) Det glädjer mig verkligen att du uppskattar min blogg och att du gillar mina inlägg! <3