Thursday 29 November 2007

This Christmas.

If I only had one wish this Christmas I would wish that I could fly across the Atlantic Ocean to see you again. If Santa gave me a ticket I know I would go, the question I would ask him is just when?

If I only had one wish this Christmas I would wish that I could spend as much time as possible with you and to do fun things. We could make snow angels and listen to the beautiful Christmas melodies which the church choirs always sings.

If I only had one wish this Christmas I would wish that we could go for a walk in some park and later drink hot chocolate together. We would sit indoors looking outside the window and enjoying each others company besides the cosy weather.

If I only had one wish this Christmas I would wish that I could have fallen asleep in your arms. In my heart the memory of you will always be my precious lucky charm.

If I only had one wish this Christmas I would wish that I could have become your best friend. For I know I would keep my promise if I said that I would stay by your side until the very end.

No comments: