Sunday 25 November 2007

There is still Hope.

Picture: DeviantArt

I still pray for you and hope that everything will turn out right. I still pray for you both day and night.

For I believe that you are strong, I just hope that nothing will go wrong.

Oh dear Lord I wish you could make all the pain go away. I really wish I knew what to say..

I know that we can handle this together. No matter if the sun is out or the rain is pouring down, just ignore the weather.

Keep on fighting, we're right behind you. There is nothing we wouldn't do for you, we honestly love you.

I know deep inside my heart that there is still Hope. I will wright this down and send it to you, in a white envelope.

Dear Lord, if you hear our prayers, please help us now. I wish I could sort out all of these feelings I'm having inside, please tell me how?

I send you all my love and strength to your heart. I believe in you, every piece of me, body and soul, from the biggest to the smallest part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vill att du ska veta att jag tänker på er <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack gumman, det betyder verkligen jätte mycket för mig och familjen <3