Thursday 15 November 2007

All the answers to my questions, I have to find.

Why does it have to be so hard? I wish I could open up your eyes and let you see what I still feel inside of me. I have tried to write it down on a piece of paper, post-its I even tried to formulate it on a card. I never thought it would be so hard.

Every other day when I talk to you through the internet I miss you more than ever. The thought of having you around, like it was before, when you were near, it took away all my fears. I just can't give up the thought of you coming back some day, I will not forget it, not today, not tomorrow, never.

What will happen now? Will we end up being nothing more than just friends? I just don't want to loose you but I don't know what to do. So please do tell me how?

I miss your charming smile. I miss those deep blue eyes. I just wish we could meet somehow. If only it could be some day soon. If only you would have been here now.

No comments: