Monday 5 November 2007

It's good to be back.

After a long day I finally found some time to write a few lines. I finished all the unpacking yesterday so I guess that I need to take care of the laundry tomorrow.

Even if it feels good to be back I really miss Taizé, Paris and all the lovely people we met there. Not to mention the beautiful songs we've been singing, the peace I felt inside my heart and the joy of helping others.

It moved me deep inside to see how the brothers living in Taizé can be so friendly towards all the people who come and visit them. It was a very special trip that I can say and I truly wish that I can visit them some time soon again.

Suddenly all the things I thought was important didn't seem that important. They reminded me of what is the true treasures in life; faith, hope and love.

Those of you who have been there know what I am talking about. The rest of you who haven't I strongly suggest you to go there. The experiences and all the other wonderful memories I created there I will keep close to my heart.
Taizé in my forever.

No comments: