Tuesday 6 November 2007

Feels like Monday.

I don't know why but I have the strange feeling that it is Monday today even though I know it is Tuesday?

Anyway I woke when I heard the sound of raindrops falling down outside my window. At first it was very cosy when I was covered of blankets and pillows and it was so warm but when I had to leave the bed the cold hit my body and I got goose flesh over my entire body! Brr, it was freezing.

So what have I done so far? I have eaten breakfast and I got stuck watching a sweet movie called "The perfect man" where Hillary Duff plays one of the main characters. So I guess one could say I started this day in a good way.

Wow I can't believe it's almost 11 AM? I better get started with the laundry and all of the other things I need to do today.

What's on your schedule for today? I hope you will all have a good day! Ciao!

No comments: