Friday 9 November 2007

What perfume do you use during the day?


On my trip to France I bought a few products, among them this perfume from Sergio Tacchini called "Donna". I have used it before and I must say that this is a fresh and classic perfume which I use daily.

I would say that it is a bit sporty and for me it reminds me of the blue perfume from Ralph Lauren (I think almost all girls know which one I am talking about) with the exception that the RL perfume is perhaps a bit more "fruity" than this one.

Anyway I really recommend it to you all who are looking for a fresh perfume that you can use during the day.

4 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Sounds a good tip although being male I don’t think I’ll be using it. I use Hugo Boss’s, Hugo, which smells quite spicy and lemony. Hmm, just realised it sounds like I use food ingredients as aftershave!

Anonymous said...

Den blå RL parfymen som du pratar om har faktiskt jag! :) Hade glömt av att jag hade den tills jag kände igen doften Mickis hade på sig och då sa hon att det var den. Ska nog ta börja använda den igen :) Det är roligt att variera sig lite :)

About me said...

Paddington's shadow: Haha well all I can say is that is was a tip for women ;) But now that you mentioned it, I think I got a new idea for an up coming post!

Oh I love Hugo Boss's perfumes! Actually I have one of the female perfumes as well, I think it is called "Deep Red". But I know that your perfume "Hugo" smells really good!

As long as it smells nice I could probably use anything as my perfume.. :)

About me said...

Emma: Va roligt! Jo jag har faktiskt också haft den en gång i tiden..! Dock så är min slut tror jag, använde den väldigt mycket förrut så jag tröttnade lite på den. Men visst det är alltid kul att variera! Jag tänker oftast på vilket humör jag är på och anpassar sedan doften efter det! Men det kan också vara beroende på tillfället, om det är till fest eller till vardags.