Thursday 22 November 2007

Talking over the phone.

It's been almost six months since you went away. I thought that time was the answer to my heart's complaints, I guess I was wrong because I still feel the same today.

If only there were enough words to describe the happiness I felt today when I heard your voice over the phone. I had to take a walk outdoors and I was glad that I wasn't alone.

No, you were right there with me inside my ear. Suddenly there was nothing to fear?

I was listening to your charming accent and your warm laughter when I closed my eyes and for a few seconds it felt as if I could see your beautiful face. I smiled because I saw every little feature and if you add them all together one can see that each and every one of them belong together like a puzzle, which all contribute in the end to your charisma and your golden grace.

It felt as if a warm summer breeze suddenly caressed my cheek. Your voice gave me hope and strength for yet another week.

I do long to hear it someday soon. Until then I will be right here waiting for you, right next to the big full moon.

No comments: