Tuesday 13 November 2007

I'm feeling Relaxed.

I've felt so relaxed throughout the evening. I took a hot shower and did some scrubbing to rinse off old skin and added some bodylotion afterwards.

I felt like a new person
! Oh I really do love to add a little extra luxury during the week, it can be anything from buying something that would cost a bit more or just take a long shower and scrubb, like I did today! :)

Anyway I also watched Desperate Housewives with my brother and mother, I wish they could send new episodes every day!! In my dreams.

Talking about dreams, I am feeling really tired now so I guess this is good night! Sleep tight.

2 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Good morning Sofia: A PDF is a format that can show you a document as close as possible to the real hard copy. So for example a book can be scanned into a PDF and emailed electronically. I have finished studying now and I work at The Open University, although I plan to study a new course in May.

Squash is really good fun and very fast. I have played for about 3 years now and I really like it. Although I do ache afterwards after each match.

Hopefully there will be snow here this winter but the winter’s here seem to become milder and milder.

Anonymous said...

Åh, skrubba kroppen, ta en varm dusch och sedan smörja in sig i bodylotion är verkligen lovely!