Thursday 15 November 2007

Me playing "Josefins Dopvals"

Some of you might now that I love to sing but another of my great passions in life is to play this instrument (as seen on the video above) called "Nyckelharpa" in Swedish and I believe that the English translation for it is "Keyfiddle".

Anyway this is me while I'm playing the song "Josefins Dopvals" Let me know what you think of it! :)

If you want to try and search for this video on youtube you can try it by using the words; nyckelharpa, "Josefins Dopvals" or music.

2 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

I didn't know this type of instrument existed but you play it very well. It must be hard to press the keys and strum at the same time.

About me said...

Paddington's shadow: Haha well now you do! :) and thank you for your comment! Well it was quite tricky in the beginning but with time and practice I got better.