Tuesday 13 November 2007

Sienna Miller.

Wow, I really like this picture and I must say that Sienna Miller looks gorgeous in her outfit!

Now that Christmas is around the block and it's been snowing for a couple of days I think I better go out and find some sort of hat to wear while being outdoors.

I would love to find something similar to the one Sienna is wearing! It's adorable.

Besides that she's wearing the most comfortable shoes ever, the Uggs! I have to find a black pair too.

On top of everything she has a cute sweater, love the colour!

Oh dear, how will I be able to pay for all of this.. Santa! Where are you? :)

2 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Hi Sofia, last week I had to write a few reports about PDFs which were quite boring. I wanted to play squash but couldn’t because and had to sit in doors and finish them. However the next day I was able to go out into town for a meal which was fun.

It hardly ever snows in the UK anymore. I want some snow!

About me said...

Paddington's shadow: Hi again! Sorry but I have to ask, what is a PDF? What to you do, work or study? :)

Oh I have always wanted to try squash! How long have you played? I've played tennis for many years although squash is different and it seems to be more fun!

Oh that's sad if you don't have any snow.. :( Perhaps you can try and wish for it this year? It might come true!