Monday 12 November 2007

Today's inspiration.

Here she is. Today's inspiration. Her name is Anja Rubik and she is a well known model among designers.

The reason for why I choose her to be today's inspiration is because of her stylish make-up and choice of clothing. I must say that this is how I would look like if I had more money..

Well I have found my dream leather jacket now! Still I can't afford it yet but soon I will!

Anyway back to the make-up as seen on the first picture. I would say that it is quite "simple" yet classy with all the brown colours used on her eye shadow and the beige colour on her lips.

I bought a fantastic gloss from Helena Rubenstein when I was in Paris! (I will show you a picture of it later. Promise!) It reminds me of the colour Miss Rubik has on the picture.

Now to the clothing! As you already might have understood I love
the leather piece she is wearing on the second picture! She looks g o r g e o u s!

Not to mention her classic outfit on the third picture with her white tee underneath that black suit! Fabulous.

She is definitely today's inspiration. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Verkligen dagens inspiration! Vet du en till som ger inspiration? Det är du min älskade vän! :) <3

About me said...

Emma: Visst är hon det? :)

Åh tuuuuuusen tack min älskade ängel! You made my evening med din fina kommentar! <3 Saknar dig så!