Sunday 25 November 2007

Church.

It is Sunday today meaning we're going to church. It's going to be a great church service today, a famous man called Lasse Axelsson will be here to sing gospel will all of us.

I've met him several times before and he sings so good!

But one of the main reasons I'm going is because they only have this type of service once every year which is sad, I wish there were more of them.

Anyway time to get dressed, we're leaving in about 10-15 min! I hope you will all have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad roligt att Lasse Axelsson ska vara med idag, skulle också vilja vara där nu :) Ha en toppen dag!

About me said...

Emma: Ja det var helt underbart! Man blir alltid lika glad av att se honom :) Jaa det hade varit ännu roligare om du hade varit här min ängel! <3 Men vi ses ju nästa helg! :D