Thursday 22 November 2007

Today's exhibiton.

I spent today's morning and afternoon at a big exhibiton here in Stockholm for all of the students that are planning to study for college/university here in Sweden and abroad! There were over 10,000 students there! It was so crowded especially after lunch.

Anyway I had time to walk around and to talk to different students to hear what they are studying now and why they had chosen it but also to get more information to myself to figure out what I would like to study/work with in the future!

I must say I am very happy because I got so much information and all I need to do now is to do some closer reading and I'll be picking school/programme quite soon.

I hope you've had a great day sofar and that you will have a nice evening! After all it's Friday tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to a quite but cosy evening with my family. Björn, if you're reading this I would just like to say one thing. Happy Birthday bro! I love you! :) Ciao!

No comments: