Wednesday 7 November 2007

Cupcakes baked with love.

Yes that's what I ended up doing, lemon cupcakes baked with love. ♥

Anyway as some of you might have noticed I'm working on
the layout for my blog, once again. Sorry for that but I think it's fun to have some changes if you know what I mean?

But I am really tired now so I'm off to bed! Sweet dreams, sleep tight!

P.S. I decided not to go to the big Roberto Cavalli campaign as I had written about previously. I looked at the clothes he made and none of them are interesting objects so, no thank you H&M. Why can't they have cooperations with other famous designers such as Ralph Lauren, Donna Karen, Marc Jacobs etc?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, Ralph Lauren och Marc Jacobs skulle inte vara fel! Tyckte det var synd att vi inte hann till Marc Jacobs butiken, men det vad väl inte vår sista resa till Paris? ;)

About me said...

Emma: Jo jag vet! Som om den önskningen skulle slå in :( Drömma går ju..

Ja verkligen! Jag som ville gå dit!! Fast hade vi inte hitat våra fina Starbucks muggar hade jag blivit galen :P Så man åkte ju inte hem tomhänt iaf.. Dessutom så har du helt rätt, detta var inte vår SISTA resa till Paris! :D

Nästa gång ska jag dock ha laddat plånboken med mer cash..