Sunday 4 November 2007

La France à mon coeur pour toujours. ♥


Here I am, standing in front of the "Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris" and I must say that I really liked it there. The french culture, history, architecture, food and all of the other splendid things fascinated me so much that I am hoping that I will be able to visit Paris some day soon again.

The time we spent in Taizé was also wonderful. I have learnt so much from the brothers we met there and how their way of living their lives have affected thousands of people that has been in Taizé. I am happy that I could enjoy four lovely days there and one and a half in Paris.

I really need to get some sleep tonight since I couldn't sleep on the bus. I promise I will write more about my experiences in France the next couple of days. Now, it is time for bed. Good night to you all, may you all sleep tight!

For those who do not understand French, the headline means: "France in my heart forever. ♥"
For all the memories I created there during this last week will always be close to my heart. I will look back to my trip to France with a big smile. Happy that I had spent it with wonderful friends and having the chance of creating new ones as well.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

You look really pretty in that picture. And so does Notre Dame :)

Happy you had a good time in France, glad to have you back, haha.

/Diana

About me said...

Diana: Thank you darling :) I loved it there! I really want to go back..! Hopefully I will some day soon!

Haha well thank you, it's good to be back ;) Hope you have a great day!

/S