Tuesday 27 November 2007

Hairstyles.

Yes, this is yet another gorgeous picture of the Olsens and I must say that this one will probably end up being a personal favourite!

I love both hairstyles but I think my hair looks more like Ashley's.. It's blonde too and I think we have the same length too.

Still I'm saving my hair now, I've decided not to cut it and I'm hoping that it will become longar perhaps not as long as Mary-Kate's though but something in between.

I just realized I love Ashley's make-up too! :) Haha, I love "smoky eyes" - I use it every time there's a party! But it can easily become "too much" if you use it during the day.

Anyway, it's time for a hot shower and after that Desperate Housewives! Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditt hår är lovely! Du har verkligen änglahår! <3 Jag älskar också sotade ögon, första gången jag hade det var ju på vår danskväll i Strömstad och jag är fast. De senaste gångerna jag varit ute så har jag kört med det. Är lite små sugen att ha det i helgen, kanske när vi ska hem till Johan? :) Vi är verkligen exakt lika i mycket! <3 Längtar så tills vi träffas!