Tuesday 20 November 2007

Embrace someone you love.

Picture: DeviantArt

What do you see? When I first lay my eyes on this picture I thought it was me.

Look closely, look at the happiness this sweet little girl mediates to us by giving us that look in her eyes. Is it not a beautiful sight?

She is being embraced by someone that wants to protect her from all evil on earth, a special someone who truly loves her. I think it is her father.

She has a shoulder to cry on, a person to trust and rely on. I believe he is thinking about he much he loves her for being his daughter and right that second it does not matter that it never turned out to be a son.

For I had the same look in my eyes the first time I ever let my eyes rest on you. I just couldn't take me eyes off of you.

Although what difference does it make to sit around and dream of it. Perhaps I should take out my needles and start to knit?

No, I am not that old yet. But the time we spent in each other's company is something I simply will not forget.

I miss you more for each day that passes me by. Why did you have to leave? Just please tell me why.

For all I have left is my memories of you and that special dream of you.

A dream of you embracing me. I long for that day when we shall meet again, it will be some day soon, just wait and see. All I am going to do is to wait and just be.

No comments: