Saturday 10 November 2007

Sunny Saturday.

Guess if I was happy this morning when I woke up and saw the beautiful snowflakes falling down from the cloudy sky? Finally some Christmas spirit!

It had been snowing during the night as well so our garden was covered by a thin layer of sparkling snowflakes. It was beautiful!

Anyway we went to Ikea earlier today the entire family to look for a new chair to my brother (for his desk) and some other things for the kitchen etc.

I love visiting Ikea since you can get so much inspiration from all the different designers to your apartment/house. My favourite department is where you can find all the paintings. They have so many beautiful images taken by talented photographers.

I just looked outside my window and all I can see now is nothing but sunshine! It turned out to be a Sunny Saturday here. I hope you will all have a great morning/afternoon!

No comments: