Friday 16 November 2007

Picture: Chloé

Finally! It's Friday! Hurray! :)

I woke up early around 7 AM I think it was and I've been cleaning for about 2 hours now. Feels so good to have it done before the weekend so that I can relax and spend more time with family and friends during Saturday and Sunday.

I know that this picture has been seen a lot in different fashion blogs during this autumn, but I just can't help it but I simply had to post it! I love the outfits not to mention the gorgeous models!

If I would have coloured my hair it would be the same colour as Freja Beha Erichsen (the woman wearing a green fur with brown hair) I simply love her colour! But I changed my mind, I don't think I want to do that. Because if I would I would never be able to get my "blond" hair again, at least not as natural as I have it now.

Enough talking about hair! :) I think it's time for lunch!

May you all have a great Friday!

P.S I'm waiting for a special packet that will arrive at 5 PM today.. What can that be? Well if you'll get back to my blog later this afternoon you will find out! :) D.S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha nu en otroligt rolig kväll och dansa på som bara den! :D <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack gumman för din kommentar! :) Haha jovisst, klart jag dansade på som bara den ;) Hoppas du också fick en riktigt lyckad kväll! <3