Tuesday 27 November 2007

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love.

A new song that I've been listening to the entire day. I love it and it's definitely a new favourite. The great voice, the lovely sound and not to mention the strong lyrics.

Once again it feels as if yet another artist has expressed a certain feeling/situation by writing such a beautiful song which I, as a listener, can relate to.

Once again it feels as if Leona Lewis took the words out of my heart and made such a strong and emotional song.

Here are the lyrics, and click
here to listen to the song.


Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

"Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough, and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it, you're frozen.

But something happened for the very first time with you.
My heart melted to the ground, found something true,
and everyone's looking around thinking I'm going crazy.

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you,
they tried to pull me away,
but they don't know the truth.
My heart is crippled by the vein that I keep on closing.

You cut me up and I,
keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love, I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love,
keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love,
you cut me up.

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud.
They pissing sounds fill my ears tro to fill me with doubt.
Let them know that the goal is keep me from failing.

Nothing's greater than the rest that comes with your embrace.

In this world alone the loneliness I see your face.
You're everywhere around me, everyone thinks I'm going crazy.

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you,
they tried to pull me away,
but they don't know the truth.
My heart is crippled by the vein that I keep on closing.

You cut me up and I,
keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love, I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love,
keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love, you cut me up. ..."

No comments: