Thursday 22 November 2007

Cascada - What Hurts The Most.

A new song I heard earlier today on the radio and I must say that I love her voice!

Cascada has made quite many good partysongs so I was happy to hear that she's made yet another one ;) Not to mention the lyrics in it, it feels as if she took the words right out of my heart...

"What hurts the most, was being so close,
And having so much to say.
And watching you walk away.
Never knowing, what could have been.
And not seeing that loving you,
Is what I was trying to do.."

Anyway, listen to it and let me know what you think of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Som alla andra låtar du tipsar om är den lovely! :) Har lyssnat på den flera gånger nu medan jag håller på att skriva klart ett repotage. Kan meddela att den gör det lättare! :D

About me said...

Emma: Hihi tack sötnos! :) Va roligt att du tyckte om den och att den hjälpte dig en bit på traven med reportaget! :D