Sunday 11 November 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Picture: Father and Daughter from DeviantArt

Today we celebrate a special day here in Sweden. It is a day when we celebrate all the fathers across our country! We also have a mother's day but that's later at a later date.

Anyway so what did I do today? Well since it was father's day we spent more time with my dad! During the morning we went to church after that we went home to eat lunch. We also gave my dad a few presents which he seemed to like which made us happy!

Later during the afternoon we also ate a delicious cake and talked for about two hours about everything.. Whatever subject we could think of. But the most important thing was to spend a little extra time together and with our father.

I don't know if other countries celebrates this type of tradition too? Perhaps they do. If not well I still suggest you to give your dad an extra warm hug today!

Anyway from me to all the fathers out there, may you all have a Happy Father's Day!

No comments: