Sunday 27 January 2008

365 days -> 12 months -> 1 year.

Picture: Made by me in Photoshop

People have always said that "time flies while you're having fun". I agree with the statement and to be honest I still can't believe that it's been exactly 365 days -> 12 months -> one year today since I started this blog.

The journey has been like a roller coaster, my mood has gone up and down several times during this last year. I believe I have changed, hopefully to the better and that my writing skills have improved a lot better.

Anyway I guess all I really wanted to say is, "Happy Birthday" dear blog! And a special thank you to all of my wonderful readers out there. I must remind those of you who might not be familiar to why I have been keeping this blog.

Why would anyone want to publish their thoughts, feelings and other things on the Internet? Some people will never be able to understand (I'm referring to the elder generation and perhaps there might be some in the new as well) how it's like to have a blog, for me it is sort of a diary.

I have kept a diary before but in today's modern world most of us youngsters use our computers several times during the day. Perhaps we have become lazy for not wanting to write this down on paper but it is a far better comfort to sit down writing on the keyboard than to be struggling with a pen. Don't get me wrong though, I love to write by hand as well.


Most of the things that I publish is for my own sake I often call it my "special corner" where I can write about whatever I like and if there are people who would like to take part of my life, feelings and thoughts then they are more than welcome to read my posts and perhaps there are people going through the same dilemmas such as myself and then a few words or lines might be able to cheer them up? At least I hope they do.

This is my blog where I write about things that interest me, publish photographs/songs that inspire me and write down my life experiences through poetry.

These are simply the words from a newly become 20-year old woman and how she sees the world we live in. If it's interesting? I don't know that is up to you my dear reader to decide.
All I know is that I am quite happy if you would like to stick around and stay here by my side.

No comments: