Monday 28 January 2008

Emotional evening.

When I thought that I had cried enough for tonight after having such an emotional evening then I must tell you my dear reader, I was wrong. For here I am, lying inside my bed with my laptop on my knees, it's passed midnight and I'm still listening to yet another wonderful song.

For I have carried this special thought inside my head all day. It simply has to do with today's date, something that happened six months ago, yes on the 28th of May.

I remember the day perfectly clear. It was the very last time that you were near.

It still feels like it was yesterday that we were talking to each other in the subway station in city, exchanging our emails and our very last words. To see you walk away, footstep by footstep, felt like my heart had been stabbed by a thousand silver swords.

I had to fight against my tears, I did not let them out, no not until you had disappeared. If you would have stayed and seen my face everything would have felt so wierd.

These last months have certainly felt like a roller coaster, especially when it comes to my feelings. For quite some time I simply could not understand life itself and its many meanings.

Still here I am, with eyes filled with tears and a heart that just wishes to reach out to you. I believe I have said it before and it is nothing but the truth, I truly miss you.

Days, weeks, months flies by. I wish I had been given wings to be able to fly.

Our memories are safe inside my heart. You have your own special part.

In the end all I want, is to see that big beautiful smile of yours upon your charming face. I close my eyes as I go to sleep, dreaming that I could be lying in your warm and safe embrace.

No comments: