Thursday 31 January 2008

Good night.

Picture: Private - Sunset at my place - Taken by me on the 28th of July 2007, such a beautiful sunset, one of many that I wish I could have shared with you.

Suddenly I feel so small. I wish you could be lying in the next room, behind my white wall.

The truth is that you're not hear and instead you are far away. There are a few particular words I would like to say.

Good night, sleep tight.

I'm sure you have your schedule for tomorrow and the other things that must fit into your plans. I do too, still I find myself struggling through each day that passes me by, writing small notes upon my hands.

Please don't wait up for me. All I want is for you to get a good night's sleep.

One thing I have understood. I know I'm not alone, even though you're not in my neighborhood.

I know I'm not the only one who's scared, I must be honest, I have been far too hard on myself.

I could sit here all night. Still, these are my last words, good night.

No comments: