Thursday 24 January 2008

Memorable thoughts on today's special date.

Picture: Private - Beautiful stones on an amazing beach plus my hand as seen on the picture. Taken by me when I was in Greece, summer of 2007

When I woke up this morning and looked at my calender and saw today's date my heart made me smile. This is nothing but the truth and no ridiculous lie.

For today it's been four months since I received your very first e-mail after almost four months of waiting since you went away in May. So long time had passed, I had waited the entire summer to hear from you but not a single word, I didn't know what to think or what to say.

My thoughts were with you the entire summer as you can see on the picture above. This picture was taken on a beautiful beach in Greece where I had found these amazing stones which I placed on the sand and formed them like our first letters. If only you had known then how much I missed you my love.

The summer ended and I thought I would never hear from you again. Suddenly on the 24th of September I received an e-mail from you my dear friend.

There are not enough words to describe how amazed I was and the joy I felt inside my heart when I read it. After all this time it felt like you were back again, the angels must have heard my prayers and they had now sent me this beautiful gift.

I feel so blessed to have you as one of my closest friends in my life. For every time I think of you it always make me smile.

No comments: