Wednesday 2 January 2008

Plans for the year.

Sorry for the bad posting, during the year of 2007 I wrote several posts every day. To be honest, I don't think I will have that much time this year.

Let's just say that I have filled my schedule with many different activities! One of them, to start preparing the papers I need to fill in to be able to start studying at University later this fall.

But before that I hope to work a lot (during spring/summer) and my goal is to have time to squeeze in a few weeks of semester as well.

The last time I visited the states (USA) was during Christmas/New Year of 2003/2004, I can promise you that I had a great time!

Since then I've been planning to arrange another trip to the US. When? I don't know the date since I have to earn the money for my ticket first and I have to persuade my two best friends to join me, not that I'm afraid of travelling by myself.

Actually, I did my very first "real" trip by myself at the age of 13 during the summer of 2001. I flew from Stockholm, Sweden all the way to Caracas, Venezuela to visit relatives that used to live there. It was an amazing experience and a true adventure I will never forget!

However you always have to have a "plan B" right? I've spent several hours of planning you see.. If I would not be able to go to the US this summer my plan would then be to do it during Christmas instead. Since it has always been a dream to experience a real American Christmas ever since I was a little girl I know I would love it!

Hopefully 2008 will be a good year and I will probably work harder than I have ever done before. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lycka till

About me said...

Blondebombshell: Tack!