Friday 4 January 2008

A wounded heart.

I'm standing in the eye of the storm. I'm surrounded by your screaming voices and all I'm hearing is the loud echo that is vibrating inside my eardrums. I used to be scared and try to escape like a coward little worm.

The truth is that I'm used to it now. It is for you I bow.

All I know is that I have learnt by your mistake. If only both of you could understand what you have put me through, all the nights I cried myself to sleep, all the times I blamed myself for your unhappiness with each other not to mention the heavy heartache.

Everything goes black in front of my eyes. I can't take anymore lies.

For one day I will spread my wings and fly away and leave all this to yesterday. I will never have to feel this way and I will probably have nothing else to say. I'm sad it turned out this way. I wish I could to turn back the time to last may.

A time when I was happy but most important of all it was a time when we all were.

I will always love you with every piece of my heart. I have come to understand that loving you is for me a difficult but beautiful art.

No comments: