Saturday 26 January 2008

Beautiful Birthday.

Picture: Private - The amazing cake that my mom made for me! You're the best I love you! (Click on it to see a better/bigger picture of it!)

Wow I am speechless. It's been such a terrific weekend and I am so happy for how my birthday turned out!

It all began with a lovely dinner with my best friends last night at one of the great Greek restaurants here in Stockholm. We ate a lot of good food, talked about many of the memories that we share, laughed and had a really good time.

I guess I don't say it too often but I promise I will do my very best to tell you girls how much I love you! You're the greatest!

After a long day/night yesterday I was happy that my family let me sleep this morning. It was really nice to wake up to the sound of their singing "Happy Birthday" as they came in to my room with so many flowers, cards and other presents.

Later in the afternoon we also ate the delicious cake as seen on the picture above! The cutest thing was that my mom had bought exactly 20 candles! So I made a wish and blew them out. I think that's what you are supposed to do right? ;)

If you haven't noticed, I have tried to add some pictures from the celebration yesterday and from today, if you want to see them then all you have to do is to click on the picture of the rose on the right side of my blog. I hope you'll find it.

I want to thank all of my family members, friends, relatives and other people that made my 20th birthday such a beautiful birthday! I feel so blessed to have so many good people around me, who love me and care about me. Thank you, you're the best!

Have a great evening, I think I might go upstairs and grab another piece of the delicious cake.. :P Later!

No comments: