Friday 25 January 2008

Friday night out!

I am so excited - I am so happy - I am so thrilled! :) Haha I don't know how else I could describe all the feelings I'm having right now. I can't seem to find the "perfect" word to it but I think you get it anyway ;)

Finally it's Friday meaning Friday night out! I'm going out to eat a lovely dinner with my best friends and to celebrate my birthday, well I don't turn 20 until 04.26 ;)

Anyway I'm leaving in less than two hours and I have so many things to prepare so I better get started! I wish you all a great weekend!

You'll probably hear more from me later tonight or tomorrow afternoon since I don't know when I will have time to write a post since all I will be hearing tomorrow is "happy birthday.." :) Got to go, ciao!

1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.