Saturday 19 January 2008

"Raindrops keep falling on my head.."

Saturday again. It feels really good to have some free time during the weekend so tonight my two best friends are coming over to have dinner with us and watch one or two movies afterwards.

Besides, I am cooking tonight! I haven't decided what to do yet but I'm practising my cooking skills and I have the best tutor - my mom! Who is fantastic in the kitchen, so I'm quite positive that it will be something delicious.

By the way, I heard on the news just yesterday that the weather people had suggested that we all should keep indoors today! Why? Because a huge storm came in last night and it's still raining so much, I mean literally it is poring down and it's been raining like this since last night and I must say that it ruined my sleep!

Anyway so I guess I will try to stay indoors as much as possible today. Still I think that it is the perfect weather to cuddle up with blankets and pillows in the couch and enjoy a good movie! In other words I think tonight is going to be very nice indeed.

I better get dressed but before that I just turned on the song "Raindrops keep falling on my head.." by the one and only Frank Sinatra - talking about that I'll be in the right mood the entire day :) May you also have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idag skiner faktiskt solen här hemma och jag är överlycklig! :D

About me said...

Emma: Åh vad avundsjuk jag blir! :D Förstår att du är överlycklig, ta vara på det och njut! <3