Friday 4 January 2008

Faith.

Picture: DeviantArt

Whenever I feel lost I seek comfort in you. In times like these I feel the endless love around you.

I pray for you to be my eyes and show me where to go. For we shall all walk by faith and not by our sight. Trust your heart for it always know's what is best to do. If everything still feels blurry then guess who you should turn to? Our Holy Father for he always knows what to do.

Lead me to a beautiful place. Guide me with your golden grace. A special place where my heart will be safe.

I pray to find your light. Deep inside my soul I know that it will be a breathtaking sight.

I pray to make the right decisions in my life. Today, tomorrow and the day I will become a mother and a wife.

I pray to find a warm embrace, to feel protected and to know that I will be safe. I know deep in my heart that one day I will find my lucky ace.

Just remember to always have faith. The beloved angels will always protect you and I suggest that these are the miracles you should keep up with.

This is all I had to say for tonight. I wish you all a good night, sleep tight.

No comments: