Thursday 24 January 2008

This I promise You.

Sometimes you make me so frustrated. To hear you say that I am not trying hard enough to reach my dreams and goals is just something that makes me irritated.

I may have said that I truly want to do certain things in life, such as travel and to see certain places. For one of the things that I appreciate the most is to gain new
acquaintances and to meet new faces.

I thought you would understand that one can not just "drop" everything and go? We all have duties in our jobs/schools, responsibility to live up to, other activities that we need to attend to, I know all of this because my parents have always told me so.

I have promised myself to go but right now is not the time. All I know for certain is that it will take place and at the latest before I turn twentynine.

You might think that you have been impatient for wanting me to come so soon. If that is the case then you have no idea of what I have been through, for I have waited so long, all the lonely nights that I have cried myself to sleep underneath the bright full moon.

My heart's deepest wish is to stand in front of you, face to face and to be able to enjoy your beautiful smiles. This is when reality breaks through my dream and reminds me of the distance between us, all of those long miles.

This I promise you, I give you my word and please believe me when I say that I am trying to arrange something as soon as possible to see you again. Until then, take care my dear friend.

No comments: