Sunday 6 January 2008

Comfortable clothes.

Picture: Jessica Simpson's music video from her song "With You"

I'm sure that all of you have some sort of "outfit" that you wear whenever you're at home and perhaps spending time with your family/friends.

I'm talking about comfortable clothes such as big shirts, (usually worn by women and guess where they find them..?) pyjamases, joggning pants and perhaps just a simple white T-shirt to that?

I guess it's quite individual but like I wrote above, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable.

Something that I think is attractive is when women wear bigger sports T-shirts as seen on the picture above. Normally when I'm at home I actually end up in sports clothes? It might sound strange but the truth is that it's really comfortable!

Update: But I've always wanted a similar T-shirt as the one Jessica is wearing, I now know that it is not a "baseball jersey" but an "American football jersey".

The point is; I like it! Since I'm heading towards town tomorrow I think that I might have a look at "Footlocker" (A big sports store where they sell clothing and shoes) to see if they've got any.

Now that I saw the picture of Jessica eating one of my favourite dishes - tuna! I decided that I will tell my mom that I want it for lunch tomorrow.

I won't eat it like Jessica though, right out of the can, no sir I will make some sort of pastasallad with fresh tomatoes and crispy pieces of lettuce to go with it! Yummy!

Anyway it's passed bedtime and I really need to get some sleep before tomorrow. Have a great day/night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, that is definitely not a baseball jersey, its an american football jersey. fyi. and they r super comfortable. funny u wrote about footlocker because i just came from there

About me said...

Anonymous: Oops sorry for that! I will correct it at once :) Well they sure look comfortable! Haha what a coincidence, did you buy anything?

Anonymous said...

yeah, shoes!