Tuesday 8 January 2008

Welcome to the family.

Picture: Private - Here it is! My brand new leather jacket!

After so many months of looking for the "perfect" leather jacket with a "MC-twist" I finally found it yesterday!

I had found another jacket at the Spanish store Zara but it would cost me a fortune - 1400 sek! so guess if I was thrilled when I found the one above for only 498 sek! (It was on sale - 50 % off)

Unfortunately it's still too cold to wear it outdoors but I'm looking forward to spring/summer where I'll be able to use it! I just have one more thing to say to the leather jacket; Welcome to the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Otroligt snygg! :D Verkligen perfekt, nu blev jag också sugen på en! :D

About me said...

Emma: Tack vännen! :) Jo den är helt underbar, lycka till hoppas du också får tag på någon liknande! :D <3