Friday 11 January 2008

New favourite café.

Picture: Café Sirap

I spent most of the day at school doing boring mathematics but after lunch I met up with D and I took him to a new café called Café Sirap in town.

Apparentely they serve both breakfast, brunch, sallads, other "lighter" meals and my favourite - American pancakes :)

So I decided that we simply had to try them and they were delicious! I took the one above with chocolate and bananas, it was so good..!

However since I never have tried "real" American pancakes I can't decide whether if they "live up to the real expectations" but all I can say that these were so much better than normal "flat" Swedish pancakes.

I can promise you that I will take the rest of the crew to this place and let them enjoy these delicious sweets.

Anyway, talking about food it's time for dinner!

No comments: