Wednesday 9 January 2008

An early Birthday present!

Picture: Private - Isn't he cool? My own Teddy Bear! :)

My wonderful and good friend V just got back from his trip to NY and apparently he brought me an early Birthday present - this really cool T-shirt!

Since he's leaving again in only a few days, this time to Spain for some business, he decided to give it to me today so that I could get it before my birthday. Thank you so much darling! You really made my day!

I can't wait until I can wear it with my leather jacket for the spring.

It's crazy, I turn 20 in less than 2 1/2 weeks.. I have to start plan what I'm going to do! You'll hear more about it later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch mycket gammal

goldenpearl said...

Anonymous: Haha jag vet! :)

Anonymous said...

Jättefin T-shirt! :) Tror att det blir riktigt snyggt med din nya jacka till, ett par fräscha jeans och ett par snygga skor till i vår :)

About me said...

Emma: Tack vännen min! :) Haha kom o tänka på ett smart talessätt, "Great minds think alike" ;) Det stämmer verkligen in på oss tycker jag! <3